To apply for a fiancée visa to Australia you will need to do the following:
1. Take photographs. Photo requirements are passport style. You need 4 photos of the bride and 2 photos of the groom.
2. Collect documents (yours and your groom’s):
Copies of children’s birth certificates;
Proof of income, bank statements;
Proof of medical examination;
Copies of marriage/divorce certificates;
Photocopies of property documents;
Proof of authenticity of your relationship;
Declaration of Intent to Marry;
3. Advance consultation by telephone and come in. Our address is here.
4. We will check your documents and make recommendations.
5. We will translate the required documents into English ourselves and form a package of documents for submission to the embassy.
6. We will prepare you for your interview at the Australian embassy.
7. We will submit your documents to the Australian Embassy.
8. We will let you know as soon as we receive your passport with your bride visa to Australia.
You can come and collect your passport and visa yourself, or you can use a courier service. In the event of cancellation, you will receive a full refund.
We wish you every success in obtaining your Australian bridal visa!