Fiancée Visa to the U.S.

U.S. family law provides for a special visa for foreign nationals who plan to marry U.S. citizens. Although both men and women can obtain a visa, this visa is most commonly referred to as the “fiancée visa,” and its official name is the K1 visa. A fiancée visa to the United States allows a foreign […]