K1 Bride Visa Information – Bride Visa Advocate

“Bride/Groom Visa” is a visa that allows the bride or groom of an American citizen to come to the United States for 90 days to marry a U.S. citizen and immigrate to the United States. If the marriage is consummated within those 90 days, then the foreign national is eligible to remain in the U.S. […]