Partner visas to Australia

Available only to applicants with a valid visa: – Class UF; Subclass 309 – partner visa (temporary); or – Class TK; Subclass 445 – dependent child visa Class BC; Subclass 100 – partner (migrant) visa is a permanent visa that entitles the holder – to travel to the Australian national boundaries any number of times […]