All types of immigration have legally established types of selection.
Today, independent immigration to Australia is divided into several types (categories):
- Main professional on the list of Skilled-Independent Visa (Subclass 189).
- State Sponsorship-list of individual state: Skilled – Nominated Visa (Subclass 190).
- Sponsorship – Skilled-Nominated or Sponsored (Provisional) Visa (Subclass 489)
- As a result of successful completion of one of the programs, the candidate receives the right to reside in Australia for permanent residence in any city and receives the status of a resident.
Basic steps for obtaining a visa
In order to apply for immigration, you need to know the main selection criteria and decide on an action plan.
- Study the list of professions (national or by state) that corresponds to your education, experience, and skills.
- Contact our company for a professional assessment of the chances of immigration and the right to apply for permanent residence. At the consultation, the candidate receives a step-by-step immigration plan and the answers “how to move to Australia for permanent residence”.
- After receiving the “chance score”, the candidate proceeds to the next stage of the immigration process. This can be done independently or assigned to professionals. Here you can get all the help you need.
- Conclusion of a contract for the provision of consulting services to support the immigration process, with an advance payment (50%).
- Start the process of submitting a package of documents for confirmation of qualification (payment by the Australian assessment organization is from 500 to 1000 AUD and takes from 2 weeks to 4 months). The payment is made from the card of the applicant or the applicant’s spouse.
- An important step is to make a translation and notarize the documents (the amount of services will be from 1500 UAH).
- Receiving a response confirming the qualification (within 2-4 months from the date of submission of documents).
- Payment of the cost of the second half of the services.
- Filling out the Expression of Interest application on the SkillSelect portal.
- Receiving an invitation to issue exit documents for a visa (on average, this stage takes 2-3 months from the date of application).
- Preparation of a package of documents for visa processing and payment of the fee by an immigration officer. The average payment amount is:
3755 AUD per applicant
AUD 1875 per spouse
940 AUD for each child.
- Payment is made to the Immigration Department from the card of the applicant or the applicant’s spouse. The review period is from five to twelve months.
A mandatory condition is the passage of a medical commission (the amount of payment will be $ 230 – $ 250 per adult, $ 200 per child).
- Obtaining a residence permit in Australia.