What kind of bride/wife visa to the UK do you need?

1. Bride Marriage visitor visa
A bride’s visa to England for marriage. You can use it to come to Britain to get married. Then you need to go back. Issued for six months. Consular fee is £93. Then you need to apply for a wife visa (Spouse Family visa) from the country of residence.

2. Fiancee visa settlement
Fiancee visa for permanent residence in the UK. On it you enter the country and get married. You stay and apply for a wife visa (Spouse Family visa) from England. This visa is also for 6 months, the consular fee of 1532 pounds.

3. Spouse Family visa
British citizen’s wife visa. It can be obtained both after marriage in Britain and after marriage in Russia. It allows you to live and work in Britain. Issued for 33 months, then renewed for another 30 months. Then you can apply for an indefinite leave to remain and citizenship. When applying for this visa wife necessarily need British insurance, its cost about $ 1600. The consular fee is £1,000 if applying in Britain and £1,523 if applying from another country.

Leave a Reply

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.